WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 December 2013

Candy Winner

Morning all, I won't keep you hanging about, I have a little wounded soldier to be looking after.

The winner of my Wee Stamps "Angelica" candy is (selected by Random Number Generator)


No 23 and that's you

Well done hunny, ping me an email and it will be in the post to you on Monday

Hugs, Squirrel xx

2 comments:

Helen in the UK said...

Oh, so exciting ... will send email now :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats Helen.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...