WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 11 October 2009

Three Birds, One Stone



Hello All, hope you are having a good weekend despite the gloomy weather - have to say though, our grass is looking better for a little rain!

Today's card covers three events for me, two challenges and an order.

Firstly, the challenges are Sketch Saturday Challenge No 72 and Penny Black Saturday Challenge Buttons & Bows



Having gone months without an order, I received two this week (I live in one of those quirky places where people tell you that they really like your work but they are too tight to pay true value for one and I have given up on under-selling these days). This is for one of those orders, it's for a little boy's christening and the lady ordering said she wanted "different". Hmmmmmmmmmm! Anyway, this is what she is getting ....



Ingredients are:
Penny Black stamp "Nap Time" coloured with ProMarkers
Making Memories Fresh Anthology - Eliza (all papers)
F initial (for baby's name) from Hero Arts clear set
Classic circle Nestabilities
Buttons and Bow from stash

Got a long weekend as I managed to book tomorrow off work so might even manage another card or two then!

Thanks for calling by, it is always lovely to see you. I'll try to have biscuits next time.

Hugs
Squirrel xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful I just loveeeeeeeee these colours! soo fresh and reminds me of spring! lovely hunny :0)

Shelly said...

Hi Squirrel, you lucky girl having a long weekend! You card is stunning, I love how you've coloured the image! I know what you mean about people raving about your work but basically wanting cards for free (the French will pay a minimum of 4 euros for a shop bought nasty chatty card - but ask the same for a handmade card and it's another story). Well, I'd rather keep them than give them away (depends who to of course). I'm sure the lady who ordered your card will be over the moon! Oh yeah, I could have just ate a biccy so hope you have some for my next visit he he!
Hugs Shelly :)

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is adorable, love the image and your colouring is beautiful as always.
Just been catching up on your gorgeous creations, shame on you not inking the sweet house mouse stamp up before tut,tut. If you've anymore neglected cuties I insist you let me adopt them lol.
hugs Mandy xx

Cathy said...

Too cute for words Squirrel - I love it.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Helen said...

Awwww...this is adorable Squirrel!
Helen x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A beautiful card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card squirrel..love the image and great use of your buttons and bows....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

Pauline C said...

Super cute card hun - adorable iamge and i ove the yummy papers. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC dear :-)
Pauline x

Caroljenks said...

This is soooooo cute! Fantastic colours and I'm sure your customer will be more than happy to pay handsomly for it too :)

I totally agree about not selling too cheaply - I have a minimum before I'll open my craft drawers for anyone!!!

Carol x

Jackie said...

Oh this is so cute, lovely colouring :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the adorable PB image.
luv
Debby

Mel X said...

What lovely fresh colours. The layouts perfect, I'm sure the buyer will be chuffed to bits with this - I would be!!

Mel X

Uma said...

lovely card, I do wonder how this hedgie manages to extract himself out of this hammock when he's done chilling. Maybe he has to wander around with blue spotty cloth on his back for the rest of the day?

Anonymous said...

aw you make such gorgeous cards Squirrel :)

Cynthia said...

My best compliment on this card Squirrel is that I'd love to case it sometime. Love your colouring. Surely your customer will be more than happy with her order.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...