WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 3 June 2022

Out with the Bunting

 It's Jubilee Friday, the sun is shining, there are parties everywhere .... and I'm loading the
washing machine, LOL!

As there is so much bunting around, I though I'd get out one of my older CC Designs stamps


OK, it's not red white and blue, but she is definitely party ready.

Somehow, in between making the card and blogging it, I've managed to misfile the stamp, but after a bit of Googling she is C C Designs Swiss Pixies Banner Heidi
Whimsy Stamps 6x6 Mix n Match 2 papers
MFT Die-Namics word dies
Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours
Martha Stewart corner punch
Hobbycraft tiny flower punch

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...