WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 June 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Blonde or Brunette

 Hello peeps, here we are again, it's time for another new challenge theme
from the

This time we're talking about hair, what's your favourite, blonde or brunette

I used to be a brunette, very dark, but in later years it had to have help!  I made the decision to stop colouring it the Christmas before Covid hit us (lockdown was a blessing as no one witnessed the badger phase) and now, weird or what, I'm grey with a blonde tint (natural)


For this one I have used
CC Designs - Hoola Twila
Coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours
Polychromos Pencils for help with her hair details
Catherine Pooler Scribbled Circles stencil
Whimsy Stamps 6x6 DP Mix and Match 2 WSDP38
MFT Die-Namics Causes for Celebration MFT-972
MFT Clear Stamps Snow Globe Sentiments CS-243


Instead of a sponsored prize for the winner of this theme, it will be
an invitation to be a
Guest Designer with the team for July
(that's how I started)




So, off you go and get hairy, and come back to tell us all about it.

Hugs





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun and cuteness overload too.
I hope I'm back to normality with my 'puter!
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...