WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 23 June 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Feminine or Masculine

 Hello peeps, remember me?  I seem to have been away a while.....but I have still been crafting, honestly.

So, it's a Thursday, and that means it is time for another new theme with

and this time we'd like to hear which is your favourite type of card to make
Feminine or Masculine

The majority of my makes are for the ladies, but I do really enjoy the boys cards because I can get away with simplicity without losing impact.


So for this one I hauled out one of old LOTV rubber stamps for this one
and he is one of my all time favourite boys
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with a hint of Polychromos
Sentiment is from a very old set with no packaging left, but I think it's Hero Arts
Simple as!

The sponsor for this challenge theme is


I know the weather is getting nicer now, but that is no excuse - get crafting!

Hugs






2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love this stamp. So good for young and old. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! An absolutely delightful card, love the image Squirrel
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...