WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 9 October 2021

Dies To Die For (DT) Bundle Girl With Winter Branch

Hello peeps, and a happy weekend to you!

Dad continues to improve, he had another hospital visit yesterday, and they are pleased with how things are looking.  He has two more visits scheduled but (keep your fingers crossed) if they go well and the wound is healing as it should, we are hoping he will be discharged into the care of the GP surgery.  That will make life soooooooooo much easier for him.

Anyhoo, I've not made many Christmas cards yet this year, normally I would have started in June, so panic mode is setting in a little bit.  There may have to be a flurry of snowflakes soon.


Lovely things used

Bundle Girl painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
I had to get my stamping platform out for the background stamp as it is a biggie, and I cannot get an even coverage just with an acrylic block.  Himself reckons it is because I am too short to get enough pressure on it!!!

That's me done for today - I need to be doing battle with a gammon joint and a selection of winter vegetables.


Hugs









2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A little shorty ay? Even if you are, your card is gorgeous. Love the colouring (as always) and the beautiful background also.
Good to hear your Dad is improving.
Faith x

Lee said...

Such a cute image.Love all the background too.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...