WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 21 October 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) People or Critters

 I knew something was amiss with this post, but didn't realise until 10 minutes ago that I hadn't actually drafted it.  Huge apologies to Red Leader for being a nugget.

So, this AS YOU LIKE IT challenge is a choice - which is your favourite (and why)
People or Critters

Now I do like a critter on a card, they are just so darned cute, but I also love it when I can match a people image to a person, like this card for instance, it was made as a thank you card for the nurse practitioner and her colleagues at the hospital who have looked after my dad and his injury so brilliantly.  Thanks to them and their care, we are hoping that this week might be his last appointment before he is discharged into the tender mercies of my mum and her dressing skills!


I've used the MFT Birdie Brown stamp set (and matching dies)
Call The Shots MFT-BB-76 and MFT-1578
DCWV cardstock for the border punched layer, using a Martha Stewart punch
Image painted in Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our super sponsor this time is FANTASTIC RIBBONS

Hugs


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully made Squirrel, I'm glad your Dad is on the mend.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

A super card, love the pretty border. Elaine

Lee said...

Great card for the nurses,sure they will appreciate it.Best Wishes to dad and mum.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...