WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 October 2021

Dies To Die For (DT) Bright Holidays

  Hello peeps, sorry I was MIA for my DTDF post last week, life just got the better of me I'm afraid.

Anyhoo, the preparations panic continues for Christmas


Stuff used
The frame used is from MFT - the square one is not longer available at DTDF but
and there are other brands of scallop edged frames on the website too

Bright Holidays was painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with a little Stabilo Fineliner scribble for tree texture

Hugs






2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful image and card Squirrel. As for yep! panic, for Christmas? I try and ignore it usually until too late! ;D
Faith x

Lee said...

Such a lovely card.Adorable image.Love it all.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...