WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 3 June 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) CAS or FAF

When your scheduled post is actually a draft, SMH.

Hello peeps, it's time for another As You Like It challenge and this time the theme is Clean and Simple or Fussy and Fancy (CAS or FAF)

It's not hard to guess my preference from this sample.  The only thing FAF about me, is the faffing around I do when I'm making a card!




Image coloured with a mix of Zig Clean Color Brush Pens (flowers) and Distress Inks (ReInkers) leaves and flower pot

and our sponsor for this theme is


Hugs



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your CAS Squirrel and you do them so beautifully. I may case this, I have a stamp I've been wondering what to do with. LOVE the colours on your card and of course your fabulous colouring.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Love the colours and style. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...