WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 25 June 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Top Tip

OK, so I am late, really really late with this post - over a week late, so I am very sorry about that.  I was laid low with a mysterious rash that spread like wildfire and caused enough concern for my employers to despatch me off to A&E.  I understand that the medical term for it is "some kind of an infection" and I am now on day 9 of 14 on some hefty antibiotics,

Anyhoo, the purpose of this post is to bring you my DT make for the AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE which has the theme of "Top Tip".  We'd like you to share your top crafting tip with us, and show it to us in your make.

My top tip is to separate your layers!  Just because certain papers come together in one collection, it doesn't mean they should be used together willy-nilly as it can make for a confusing background and, in the worst case, trigger a headache for whoever is looking at it.
Either use a plain neutral layer, here I have used white, or a complementary plain colour.
These two papers are the same colour palette, but would be simply too much when paired without the white.


MFT Birdie Brown - Every Day Is A Picnic stamps
and matching dies
MFT 6x6 Dots and Stripes Sorbet
Mama Elephant Mixed Wishes Greetings

THEME SPONSOR - CRAFTY RIBBONS


Hugs to all


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel happy too. Considering you are poorly. Sorry to hear about your rash. I hope you're feeling better.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...