WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 29 May 2021

Bright Future (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, happy weekend to you!

I'm one of those crafty weirdos who doesn't mind making male cards, so when a new male image becomes available I get a little bit excited.



Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Dark red card is DCWV from stash
I don't have the die for this stamp so little chap has been fussy cut

Hugs


THERE'S A 15% DISCOUNT IN STORE FOR THE BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND
(excluding new Picket Fence and Pink Fresh Studios releases)



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

From one weirdo to another, I love your male card, great background and love the image Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...