WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 May 2021

Freshly Picked Bouquet (DT) Dies To Die For

Things are springing in the garden, buds are opening and
colour is spreading.  It makes me happy.

Even though it is pouring with rain this morning, Mr Blackbird is out there giving it full voice and that always lifts my spirits.



Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) - I'm sorry that the camera doesn't show the subtly of the shading, it just seems to say "ooh, ok, yellow" 

Hugs





 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! SO Beautiful Squirrel, Love the happy colours.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...