WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 March 2021

Floral Corners (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello chaps, a very worried little Squirrel here today

Why am I worried?  I seem to be buying a lot of floral stamps lately, and that is sooooo unlike me!  I mean, where's the cute?


But when they are this pretty, I just can't resist them


I've painted the flowers with Zig Clean Colour Real Brush pens as watercolours.  They give a brighter effect than Distress Inks, and sometimes that's just what's called for.

Background plain papers are from Trimcraft.

One made, several to go .... and not much time, best get busy.

Hugs





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card and do you know what? I find these flowers cute with the lovely sentiment and beautiful colour combo.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...