WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 25 March 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Springtime Critter

 Hello, and welcome to Spring at last!
Here we are at the last Thursday in March (oh yes it is, next week is 1 April), and it's an 

Our theme for this time is Your Favourite Springtime Critter
(and please explain why)

Another tough choice!  I love Spring, the birds, the lambs, the chicks, the bunnies, they all make me happy, but, as we are so close to Easter, for me at this time of year it has to be chicks (although I am a little bit scared of adult chickens if I'm honest) with their significance of birth and renewal.

Looks like this little lady has a basket full of soon-to-be-chicks (hopefully not omelettes)


This is an older stamp that I've had a while waiting to be inked up
Stampavie (Penny Johnson) PEN81 Gretchen Collecting Fresh Eggs (retired)
MFT 6x6 papers - Perfect Pinstripes Pastel (retired)

I've used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens on this one this time, as the colours were a better match to the papers than my beloved Distress Inks

And our sponsor for this theme is


Looking forward to seeing all your Springtime animal creations

Hugs







3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fun and beautiful card Squirrel, gorgeous Spring colours.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

The colours just shout spring. A cute image too. Elaine

Brenda said...

I LOVE this sentiment, Squirrel. You've used such fun images that a so beautifully colored!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...