WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 11 March 2021

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Fussy Cut, Dies, or Machine

So yet another two weeks has whizzed past and it is time for another new theme over at the

 And if you hadn't already twigged, our theme this time is
Fussy Cut, Dies, or Machine

I do a little bit of mix and match with fussy cutting and dies, it depends on how intricate the shape is.  My poor old hands can't cope with the ultra tricky fiddly stuff these days, so that's where I will use dies, but for simpler shapes I can manage to do with scissors then I will fussy cut.  I used to use a craft knife all the time, but I changed to a much thicker watercolour paper that makes a knife a real white-knuckle-ride.


So, the die in the centre is
and the fussy cutting is the little bear in the centre
Papers are from an old set of Echo Park

and our fab sponsor for this theme is




Hugs


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card, great colours. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How very lovely Squirrel, love the colour combo and the delightful bear, great die also.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...