WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 8 October 2020

Non Card Project (DT) As You Like It Challenge

 Hello peeps, here we are at another Thursday already, gosh these weeks are whizzing by!

There is a new challenge starting today over at AS YOU LIKE IT and this time we would like you to share a favourite non card project with us (please explain your choice).

Now, I am not very organised when it comes to present wrapping, but I do have a fondness for cute little boxes, so when I get the opportunity and get my btm into gear then I do like to make a box.  I'm really into the kraft and white combination at the moment and I think it works really well for a little festive gift.


I made this using my WRMK Box Board for the basic box, cut the layers using Bristol Board and the same smooth kraft card that the box is made from, die cut a selection of gorgeous Mama Elephant snowflakes, and the sentiment from Impression Obsession.  The top circle panel for the box seal was cut with a plain Tonic layering circle and a MFT Die-Namics Double Stitched Circle Stax die.

For this challenge our lovely sponsor is

Hugs





3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Fabbulous bax I love this Kraft and white colour combo It’s a present in itself gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful and beautiful box Squirrel, love the white and kraft mix with those pretty dies.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

A stunning box. I love Kraft and white together. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...