WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 22 October 2020

Blue Plus One (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Oh I am in sooooooo much trouble - I forgot to schedule my DT post for this morning (oooops), so without more ado.....


This time over as AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE our theme is Blue Plus One, so that is mostly blue, plus one other colour, and please explain your choice.


In my book, the best colour to go with blue is red.  I don't know why, it just seems to work so well.  Maybe it's the old patriotic thing of red, white, and blue, but I find blue and red together ridiculously pleasing.

So, I have used 
Image and stencilling done with Distress Inks

Our sponsor for this challenge is




3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

That’s just so cute great design and a perfect sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your card - it's ridiculously pleasing ;)
Keep safe.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

I love this card. A supe sentiment. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...