WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 October 2020

Knitting Penguin (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello everyone, hope you are ok this morning.  A huge furry hug going out to anyone who needs it.

Like many kids of my generation, I was desperate to learn to knit so that I could make a Tom Baker Dr Who scarf.  I was taught the basics by my mum, and did manage a scarf (sort of) which I wore a lot.  I'm not sure that I have knitted anything since!  Actually, that's a fib, I did knit a jumper, it had no shaping, it was just rectangles sewn together, and I did wear it once, just once.  I wonder what happened to that?!  Having failed to get to grips with two needles, I am now trying to learn to cope with one with a bit of crochet.  Not convinced that this adventure is any more successful!

Anyhoo, this little chap has certainly got the hang of things


Ingredients for this make

The sentiment comes with the stamp so, as always, good value from Stamping Bella.

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

Hugs





2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

What a fun little story I used to knit a lot but not done any for ages and could never get the hang of crochet That penguin has got the bug though and your card is fab Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! the knitting problems ay? I used to knit a lot, but that's gone due to cheap knitwear LOL. I LOVE your little penguins and your fabulous borders, another fun and wonderful card Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...