WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 August 2020

Mermazing (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, how are we?

With all the hot weather we have had lately, I could really do with a paddling pool for dabbling my hot and sticky paws in, but I'm not a swimmer so this is unlikely to be me ...........


Ingredients used:

Perfect Pool Water stencil inked up with Distress Inks Broken China, images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours.

Corner punch is a cheapy I picked up on impulse from Hobbycraft, I think it adds a nice finishing detail.  Now if MFT Die-Namics ventured into corner dies, I would be a very happy little critter!

Anyhoo, the closest I'll get to being a mermaid is in a deep bath (but not too deep, I'm short)!

Hugs


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You do make me laugh LOL. Love your mermaid card, pretty corner punch too.
Faith x

Annette said...

I love the watery looking papers you've chosen. Yeah, I'm not much of a swimmer either, and def not in the sea. I'll be keeping my paws safely on the beach! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...