WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 26 October 2019

Squirrel! (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps.  I'm hoping you can hear me this morning, there is a very loud rugby match in the background today!

Now that autumn is here, certain little critters are out
gathering nuts ready for the coming winter months.


Looks like this one is expecting the worst!





There were a lot of Post-It Notes seriously harmed in the masking of this one, and a lot of watercoloured Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Oh dear, it has suddenly got all shouty behind me, and not in a good way (who thought a Welsh ref for an England game was a good idea?)  I think I may take my own stash of nuts and make like a squirrel!

Hugs


1 comment:

Annette said...

Fabulous masking - he's turned out perfect! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...