WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 24 October 2019

Favourite Design Paper (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Just where did the last two weeks go?  Whoosh, they're gone, and we are heading rapidly towards November, eeeeek!

OK, so the theme from As You Like It Challenge this time is
Your Favourite Design Papers (and why)

I am in love with the Knit Picky range of papers from Lawn Fawn.  I could blame the crochet bug but I was using these papers before that started, and I got through a whole pad of the Christmas one last year.  I have moved heaven and earth to get hold of another one of those, and I am on my third of the Fall Knit Picky pads.  I really love the "knitted" pattern!


So as well as my favourite Knit Picky papers I have used

and so to our sponsor who for this challenge is

On your marks......... see you there!

Hugs


2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love the paper piecing, it works so well. Elaine

Annette said...

Yup, that paper piecing is fab, love him!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...