WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 5 October 2019

Cupcake Frog

Hello all - how are you?  It has definitely taken a turn towards autumn this week, my hairy little paws are starting to feel the chill!

Anyhoo, it was HisNibs birthday last week.  Many regular readers know that his nickname is Mr Toad so when I saw this stamp set it kinda had his name on it.  Combined with something yummy it worked a treat.


and what I used from the Dies To Die For store

For those of you struggling with masking, you have to work front to back - I stamped the candle first, masked it, then stamped the cupcake, masked it, and finally the frog.
I use Post-It Notes for masking stamps, there is just enough adhesive for them to stick, but not so much that it leaves a residue of yick.

The photocorner dies used are, I believe, one of the first dies I bought for my Cuttlebug many years ago - not even sure what make they are, there are four of them on a black square with foam facing (like the Sizzix dies were)

The combined images were painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

That's me for today

Hugs



Hugs




1 comment:

Annette said...

It's toadily fabulous hun. Love the masking and the sentiment is fab! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...