WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 29 June 2019

Chevron Accents (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, are you ready for a hot one?  Make sure you take care of yourselves, and keep hydrated.

You might need a stiffer drink now - something a little out of the ordinary from me today, there isn't a stamp in sight!


For this die-cut masterpiece (!) I have used

Well that has my nerves tingling!  I think I need to reach for the paintbrush.....

Hugs to all







2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I certainly didn't see this as your work, but you have certainly made a beautiful card, the background I thought was stenciling - clever, so is the frame, those flowers and sentiments are so pretty.
Faith x

Annette said...

Bring back the stamps!! I love your inkwork. Lovely card though, and great for a quick card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...