WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 4 July 2019

Favourite Baby Make (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Happy Thursday folks!  Another fortnight has flown by and that means another new theme from the 

This time, we would like you to share your Favourite Baby Makes with us.

I do like to make small keepsakes but as I was told it wasn't appropriate to make a muzzle, I made a door-hanger for the nursery instead, which could double-up as a do-not-disturb when the sprog sweet little thing is sleeping


So for this I have used
Lili of The Valley Babies Clear Stamp Set (retired)
MFT Die-Namics Wine Tag
L'il Inker Designs Stitched Bow die
Personal Impressions sentiment stamp (Baby Girl)
Lili of The Valley sentiment (Follow Your Dreams)
Whimsy Stamps 6x6 papers
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours


Our sponsor for this challenge is

Hope to see you there!

Hugs





3 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card, glad you didn't make a muzzle. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! you are funny, see where you're coming from though LOL. Whatever you think you have made a wonderful and beautiful door hanger.
Faith x

Annette said...

This is really pretty. I won't ask if this one's for me, cos I'm guessing it's not. But I still love it. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...