WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 3 November 2018

Santa & Friends (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello chaps, as you read this I shall be sneaking up on the bathroom scales, and when I have
recovered I shall be off for a tail trim and colour.

In the USA, I think they are called cubicles, a very small office space within a bigger office - here it's
called a pokey corner.  In my overcrowded pokey corner, there isn't much room for
festive decorations, so I have made this mini-banner to hang from the hook
that currently holds my calendar!



The images have been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and, if you squint, you might
just about make out the Glamour Dust on Santa's hat, jacket trim, and boot tops.  I know Annette will be shocked, but that is REAL ribbon through the loop at the top.

Hugs to all






2 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. Love the stamp and design...It will look fabulous in your pokey corner.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

I'm sure it'll brighten up your pokey corner! It's lovely hun, and the shape is great. Is that a ribbon I see too? Are you feeling ok? !!! ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...