WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 24 November 2018

Fall Friends (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, so sorry for being late - had a new oven delivered this morning, earlier than expected, and it rather caught me on the hop!  I am now planning what I can cook on the hob for dinner tonight so I don't have to use the oven.  I think my reading material for the next week will be "timer instructions", or "electronic programming" as they call it.  Eeeeek.

One of the delivery guys, having removed the old oven from its housing, asked how old it was.  On being told it was 30, he made me feel awful by saying "that's older than me".

Anyhoo, although the weather is turning colder, we are still officially in autumn so I thought I would
share these gorgeous autumn girls with you today.


So this is

Image was painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) in case you're curious.

Hugs to all



2 comments:

Annette said...

Love this card, and the sentiment is great! Fab colouring - the colours are lovely and bright. LOVE it. xxx
Beans on toast for tea tonight then!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How wonderful I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...