WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 7 October 2016

Oxford Blues

Morning all.  It's the last day of my holiday before the weekend, and we're mooching.  We had all sorts of plans for today but I had a rough night coughing and feel a bit limp lettuce, so we haven't really got motivated yet.  Toad has just make me a frothy coffee so I thought I would use the time and bring you a blog post!

I made this card a little while ago but for some reason it didn't get posted, so here we go:


Love this little fella
This is Oxford, a Mo Manning image from Stamping Bella
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers are from Basic Grey, I think the pad is also called Oxford
Not sure about the blue stripes, they could be from the same pad
Sentiment is LOTV
and a much used Spellbinders die Labels 18

I didn't have anyone in mind when I made this but guess it could work equally as
well for a new job card or starting university

Hugs to all, and welcome to my new Followers who have joined this week
Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I love this little fella too your card is wonderful Squirrel. Michelle x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Squirrel. Hope that cough gets better soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Very masculine in an academic way. Very nicely done. Hope you feel better soon.

Sarah said...

He's a real cutie Squirrel and painted so beautifully, as usual. Hope you feel better soon xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card love the image have a lovely week end Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Annette said...

Oxford is fab honey. Beautiful colouring.

Christine L said...

He certainly suits his name.... and this is a fab card hon!

Hope your coughing has eased..

Christine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Wonderful card, image and papers, all so well put together as always.

Hope you are feeling better.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...