WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 October 2016

Christmas Decorations

At my old job, I had an office to myself.  On 1st December, all the tinsel, lights, Santas and other Christmas tat would come out and be spread liberally around the room.  However, at my new job I share an office with 4 other girls and I have a "cubicle".  It's bijou.  So there isn't much room for the normal Squirrel over-the-top deccies.  But there is enough room on my cubby hole walls for me to pin up some home made decs!


OK, so this banner started as an idea for a full MERRY CHRISTMAS banner with one letter per flag.  Then I realised how much work was involved.  So now it is a three panel job!

I have used
MFT BB Jingle All The Way, and Santa's Elves stamps
and the Deck Halls Sentiment from the MFT Holiday Subway Art set
Banner dies are Lawn Fawn
Papers are Dovecraft and red card from stash
Cropodile eyelets and some leftover narrow ribbon
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute and very stylish

Wishcraft said...

Aww this will look fab in your little cubby hole, it's super cute hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Michelle said...

These are so cute Squirrel and i'm glad you still have some room to hang decorations - Michelle x

Dora said...

Beautiful banner.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Just gorgeous and so cute Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel and will look lovely in your little cubicle area.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

~@ngie~ said...

awwww love it... so cute & what awesome dec's to add to your cubicle ;) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Chrissy said...

Awww it is a fabulous banner Squirrel..so cute.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

These are fabulous!!!

Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It's very sweet and perfect for decorating a wee cubby hole. I have my own wee office... and in it they put a cubicle. So I'm like in a box in a box.

Sarah said...

This is fab and will make your cubby hole very festive indeed!! xx

Sue said...

Squirrel, this is beautiful - such a good idea to brighten up your office with such gorgeousness.
Sue...xxx

Deborah said...

Fab Christmas decoration Squirrel.
Deborah A

Annette said...

It's lovely hun. I really like this idea and I love those little elves. xx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous idea this is gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...