WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 October 2016

Merry Everything

Now, I am not the most confident person in the world, my friends will vouch for that.  What I do mostly is bluff.  As Hilary Mantel said of Thomas Cromwell in Wolf Hall/Bring Up The Bodies you have to "arrange your face".

So, to enter a challenge that caught my eye, not only have I had to arrange my face, but everything else as well.  This challenge is daunting and my card is very simple with nowhere to hide.



My MFT Merry Everything stamp set arrived this week and I just had to get a reindeer inky
The arrival of the stamps coincided with me spotting the Sketch Challenge over on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog
Mine is a very basic interpretation of the sketch

So I have used the Merry Everything stamp set
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and fussy cut
Sentiment from the same set
Gingham papers from the MFT Tiny Checks pad

and that's it

Hugs
Squirrel xx

10 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your cards are always gorgeous Squirrel and this is no exception. Awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Simple it may be....simply fantastic!! xx

downrightcrafty said...

absolutely gorgeous love it
hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, love the cas treatment and the sentiment and the reindeer are fab.

Lorraine said...

Simply gorgeous!
Lorraine x

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I really love the simple design, really shows off the fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant new reindeer he's just fab and what a great sentiment love it love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FAB-U-LUS!
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Here comes the reindeer, here comes the reindeer, right gingham lane!

So cool!

Annette said...

Well there's no bluffing needed on this card, it's adorably cute and I love the simple layout hun. It's perfect for showcasing your beautifully soft brush skills.
Love the Rudolf!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...