WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 28 April 2015

Birgitta has a Birthday

Morning all, hope you are having a happy Tuesday morning so far.  Hugs to everyone in need of one.  Just popping by with a happy little birthday card to share.



This is Birthday Birgitta from CC Designs
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Sentiment is Personal Impressions
Papers were freebies by Jennifer Ellory
and my new favourite dies that I made the frame with are
MFT Inside Out Rounded Corner Stitched Squares!
Custom sized card base

Love, Squirrel 
xx

19 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card... squirrel...
Love the image....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Whisper said...

Aaah lovely hun, Luv Sam x

Annette said...

D'oh, I've been looking at those pesky frame dies and now seeing them on your card I think I might really need them. Hmmm! Love the girlie and love the pastels. She's a pretty one! Wonder if she's gonna share that cupcake. Ok, by share, I really mean give me it all. :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sarah said...

She is a darling Squirrel and I love the pretty colours you have chosen...gorgeous!! xx

Kat W said...

Why have all the cards on blogs I follow got cake on them today?!
Is everyone trying to tell me something?

I love your cute CAS design - the stripy frame is fab and hey, I do like cake!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a HAPPY card, fabby image.

Doreen said...

Love this,just gorgeous.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Squirrel and such pretty paper and colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

She is just gorgeous with her sunshine locks Squirrel..fabulous colouring and papers.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel, love it!

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. She looks fabulous!
Lorraine x

Lisa Lara said...

Aw so sweet Squirrel. I love your dp frame.

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Squirrel and an even more wonderful frame. Oh dear, I feel another spend coming on, I need those dies!!! :o)
Jackie xx

Carol said...

Hi Squirrel. I love the die cut frame. Have looked but out of stock. Thank you for your blog visit. Suffolk certainly is a beautiful county.
Carol xx

downrightcrafty said...

loving all the candy stripes and the sweet image
hugs Kate xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, gorgeous image and papers
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

An adorable creation here and what a lovely image combined with gorgeous colours and papers...
xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, such a sweet image and I love the colours.
Thank you for your kind wishes.
Hugs Sue xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such happy pretty colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...