WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 June 2012

No Card Today But ..... A Laugh For You

Hi all, hope your weekend is going well.  I've not got a card for you today as we have been dashing about this morning and are out to a birthday party in an hour.

Pleased to say that we were successful with the microwave shopping - although it was a bit of a bun fight to get there as a new Next At Home store opened on the same industrial park on Thursday and I rather think they underestimated the size of their car park.  I have never seen so many vehicles!  And a lot of drivers had left their brains at home.

Anyhoo, we are now the proud owners of a Panasonic combi microwave/oven/grill and it is all sleek and shiny and I'm terrified of it!  I had got so used to my darlin' little 700w microwave that I knew or could judge cooking times pretty well.  This brute is 1000w.  Eeeeeek.  We may have a few burnt or crispy items for a while.

And the laugh I promised you?  I was going through an old photograph album last night and I found this.


Yes, that's a baby Squirrel.  Yes, I am sitting on the dining room table, yes I am picking the flower arrangement to pieces, yes I do still have short, chubby legs!

Toad took one look and said "You've not changed a bit" ............ Yes I have, I'm at least a foot taller now.

Hugs Sxxx



15 comments:

Sue said...

awwwwwwww just adorable! I love the look of concentration on your face

Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck with the new microwave!!

Sue

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a sweet little pic .. think i have one somewhere a bit like that lol
Good luck with the microwave and have a great evening
Lisa x

cebelica said...

Now, that's a great pic! :) And congrats on getting the microwave. Hugs! xx

Zippy said...

Awh such a cute cuddly Squirrel! Then you grew up......! Xxx

Zippy said...

Awh such a cute cuddly Squirrel! Then you grew up......! Xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Aah baby Squirrel and crafting at such a young age lol
Kevin xx

Tanya said...

Hehe this is just adorable! So cute :)

Tags xx

Julie said...

Awwwww so cute! Enjoy your weekend,Julie.x

Caroljenks said...

I'm loving the fact that you're picking at the flowers - there's not one of us reading this that would not still be doing that at the age we are now ;)

Love it!

Carol xxx

Jackie said...

What a lovely photograph, it would make a gorgeous scrapbook page :o)
Talk about drivers leaving their brains at home, one did on Friday and ran straight up the rear end of my daughter's car as she was sitting waiting to to turn right at an island!
So pleased you got your microwave, you will get used to it soon enough :o)
Jackie xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! a very sweet photo Squirrel, glad you got a new microwave sorted.


Donna x

coops said...

aw ain`t you a little cutie.such a precious pic hun and pleased you got a new microwave ;D

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'll bet you don't sit on the dining room table so much these days as AT it either.

Chrissy said...

Too cute.. a baby Squirrel doing some distressing on the flowers..lol.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Crealin said...

So cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...