WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 19 June 2012

Bella with Balloons

Another clean and simple card for you today - I am really enjoying rediscovering the joys of a simple card.  There is something quite liberating about not having to worry and fuss over matching papers and embellishments!


For this little one I have used Wild Rose Studio - Bella With Balloons, coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and matted with some DCWV cardstock.  The border punch is a Martha Stewart which I did in both directions of the card strip, and a Hero Arts sentiment to finish off.

For a change we have sunshine today and the forecast is for a dry day ..... but I still have my umbrella with me, just in case.  This is England after all!

Hugs Sxx

19 comments:

Helen said...

Gorgeous, I just love Bella xx

Zippy said...

I just love this stamp, she is a darling! Beautifully coloured to hun. gorgeous card xxx

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card, I love the sweet image.
Hugs
Caz x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,what a fab image...coloured perfectly.xxx

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww cute card hugs me xx

Sue said...

fabulous card, love that image and the punched border strip looks brilliant.
Hope the sun stays out for you!!

Sue

Chrissy said...

Love this wee elephant, fabulous card Squirrel..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jane said...

Good Morning Squirrel!!
What an adorable elephant.
Hugs
Jane

rachel said...

beautiful card squirrel - really love that image! Big hugs! Rachel xx

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

oh my,what a cutie! I love your card, it's absolutely gorgeous!
:)
hugs,
mickymunchkin

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, the image is adorable
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Aw Squirrel a gorgeous card just love the cute image and love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jackie said...

I do love this, the image is so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Squirrel, love the LIM layout on this lovely card, beautiful colouring and love the colour of the grounding just adorable
Hugs Kate xx
WRS DT :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! what a little cutie, I agree about the simple cards, sometimes it's good to get back to basics :) Love the punch border

coops said...

so stunning hun.i really love sweet bella and fab cas design ;D

xx coops xx

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous card Squirrel, love the cute image and punched border.
Hugs, Kim xx

Christy Beans said...

Well if I colored as well as you, I wouldn't be fussing about either! LOL A great image, as superbly colored as you do them, can stand alone and make a fantabulous card. With my coloring (although improving, I think), I need some distraction. hee hee

I'm glad you are enjoying your craft lately. Hope the mojo is firing on all cylinders again. Mine is itching to get something done, so hopefully I will crafting up a paper tornado of my own this week. =) Love & hugs, Beanie

Unknown said...

Super sweet card Squirrel, cute image! Big hugs Jo xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...