WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 26 July 2021

Space Explorer (DT) Dies To Die For

With all this fuss about billionaires popping up into the stratosphere, I thought you could have a space themed card this time.



Coloured with Zig Brush Pens

Sorry that my post is later than usual, we had a family bereavement at the weekend.

Hugs







 

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi,loving your card great colours and cute image.Do hope you are ok.Sending huggles.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Before reading your post I thought of those intrepid explorers too hahaha.
Love this cutie Squirrel. Great colour mix and love the Spaceman.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...