WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 July 2021

Lookin' Shark (DT) Dies To Die For

  Morning all, today for my Dies To Die For make I am bringing you a dose
of Whimsy fun from Dustin Pike, guaranteed to raise a smile


Thankfully I didn't see any of this kind of drama at the beach yesterday!  The nearest we got to that was a small child throwing an absolute tantrum because she'd been told to return an item that she'd "acquired" from somewhere along the prom.  I'd rather take my chance with a shark!


Images all painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and fussy cut,  The shark is a separate stamp to the porthole (just in case you were thinking it was an all in one) so the hole has been layered over the shark.

Hugs





2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi,thanks for your visit to my new blog.I love this card so fun.You really are so clever,love how you did the porthole and Shark looking thru.Hugs x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this "smiley" shark. Glad I'm not near the ship porthole though. A super fun card, as always great colouring Squirrel. I did laugh at the child's behaviour. That is what comes to no discipline these days.
Keep sane.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...