WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 29 July 2021

Favourite Pet Animal (DT) As You Like It Challenge

 The new challenge starting today from the AS YOU LIKE IT team is
Your Favourite Pet Animal
(and please do tell us why)

I'm a crazy cat lady I'm afraid.  There has always been a cat in my life right since I was a baby.  Even during a couple of years where I wasn't able to have my own, I still had the pleasure of the furry residents at my parents.  I have been owned by several hairy overlords over the years, and I am currently owned by Rosie who was adopted from the Blue Cross six years ago.  She is twelve now but shows no signs of relaxing her reign of terror.





For my card, I have used a stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs - Only For You
and teamed it with a die-cut from MFT DieNamics - Twice The Hugs
Papers are a mix of Lawn Fawn and MFT
Stamped sentiment is Lawn Fawn

Our sponsor for this challenge is

and we have a new DT member so please do pop over to say a warm hello to the fabulous Chrissy from Chrissy's Cardland

Hugs











6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card and a very adorable kitty. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your cat card Squirrel, that cat has a "I got it" smile ;D. As for cats, haven't had one for years, but we have a black and white who seems to have made our garden his home occasionally. Don't know what he will do with the new fence! Gorgeous colour on your furry friend Rosie.
Faith x

Annette said...

In love with both kitties

Chrissy said...

Adorable sweet card Squirrel, what a cute little kitty, and you know what, I remember the day you got Rosie, 6 years, really, wow, time flies, so great to be on a team with you, thanks for the welcome...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lee said...

Gorgeous moggy card.I too am a crazy cat lady,love the lil ( and BIG ) furry bundles.Love their cattitude,probably cus I'm a bit like that meself being an Aquarius lol.xx for Rosie xx

Brenda said...

Such a darling card, Squirrel. As for Rosie, you can definitely tell she rightly knows she is beautiful and is the queen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...