WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 24 April 2021

Sitting Pretty (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello chaps, hope you have something lovely planned for this super sunny Saturday!

Well, Spring is well and truly in the air now (you should have seen me scraping the frost off the car yesterday morning), flowers are blooming and the trees are greening


So for this floral explosion I have used

I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens for the inking up on this one.  I'm not sure what's going on with the photo as my camera doesn't seem to like a particular shade of pink that I used for the right hand tulips and her t-shirt, IRL they are very definitely pink!

Hugs






1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Surrounded by flowers and sitting pretty, LOVE your card Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...