WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 10 April 2021

Knitting Dandies (DT) Dies To Die For

  Hello chaps, Saturday is here again, hurrah!

Now, I am useless with knitting (I am much more proficient at crochet, although a beginner still), I get into all sorts of tangles, so this stamp really caught my eye and tickled my funny bone.




Sentiment comes with the Dandies stamp.

Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours and
stencilled dots done with Distress Ink pads a finger daubers

Hugs




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun Squirrel with lovely colours.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...