WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 17 April 2021

Adorable Adventures (DT) Dies To Die For

  Assuming you're not still in a queue for Primark or Debenhams, good morning - honestly, I think the world has gone mad.  Rushing into town to buy a new pair of flip-flops has been pretty low on my agenda for this week.

Anyhoo, I am here with another Birdie Brown make.


Stuff used

Whole scene coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Distress Ink pads.

Hugs





1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! Another fun card, love it, such pretty happy colours with lovely images.

Yes! you are right, I'd rather go on the adventure path than the shop path. Although I had to go and get something for my not well SiL this morning, I thought it great, no queues, BUT! the queue to pay was half way around the large store! Yuck. I couldn't leave and had to stick it out :(
She had what she needed that's all that matters in the end.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...