WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 11 April 2020

Tumbleblossom #9 (DT) Dies To Die For

Now, over here in the east, we have a little phase for running late, and it is "I'm all behind".  Well, yes, I am, and with all this lockdown snacking I am rapidly heading that way in other departments too!  I have never been so grateful for elasticated waistbands.

So, for today's make.  I thought I may have bitten off more than I could chew when this stamp arrived but, honestly, once I got started with the colours it was a joy to work with, even though it was a lot bigger than I had anticipated.


So I have used

Flowers are coloured with Zig pens, and I tried the out-of-the-die technique but I struggled to find a die to fit well with the stamp.  Ho hum.

Anyhoo, that is me done for today, stay safe everyone.

Hugs

15% discount over the Easter weekend!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colours, stamp and card Squirrel. love the image out of the die.
Happy Easter
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Annette said...

I'm also living in elasticated trousers at the moment too. Food is the highlight of most days! Love your floral card and your colouring is gorgeous. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...