WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 18 April 2020

Green Pastures (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps.  It is Saturday, isn't it, I think it is, surely it must be?
I have no words.  I am slowly going insane.

Which actually explains a lot.


So, all the things I have used are:

Little lady has been coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers), Zig Clean Color Pens, and some paper piecing.  Stencil inked with Distress Inks and a finger dauber.  Yes, I know I have the fancy brushes but for some surfaces the dauber is still the best.

I'm off to rock gently in a corner until next week.

Hugs


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a cutie little lady, love your stencilled background, and the frame around her.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Deborah said...

Lovely card and beautiful colouring.
Deborah A

Annette said...

Can I come and rock in your corner with you? (at an acceptable social distance of course!) I am slowly going insane too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...