WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 23 April 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Non-Birthday Occasion

The calendar says it is Thursday, so unless I have turned over two days earlier in the week I am assuming it really is and that means it is a new challenge theme from the As You Like It team.

This time around the theme is
Your Favourite Non-Birthday Occasion
and tell us why!

Thinking this through, I suppose my favourite non-birthday occasion is actually a birthday really.
I love new baby cards, you can get away with unbearable amounts of cuteness and
nobody actually minds!


So, for this simple make I have used

I feel like I spent a lifetime on those petals, but the image has been coloured up with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens

Sentiment was done on my Brother label machine

The sponsor for this challenge is



Hugs


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

The biggest AW! for this card, what a great stamp, love your card Squirrel.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautifully coloured and so cute. Elaine

cebelica said...

Awww, this is so sweet. I love how your card turned out! xx

Annette said...

I've missed lots of your creations here as I've not been crafting or blogging much so I've popped by to catch up. This one's adorable. Is it for me? xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...