WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 February 2020

Bundle Girl With A Snowdrop (DT) Dies To Die For

After finding a coating of snow on my car the other evening after work I thought I should have a dose of Spring for you this morning.

My mum's garden has hundreds of these now, and if you are a fan of Countryfile you will see them featuring a whole festival of these tomorrow night.

Yes, it is the beautiful snowdrop.



I've seen my teamie Annette using the Nottingham border for a while now and had been drooling over it, so when I saw it was on SALE on the DTDF website it was like a sign, I knew the time had come to purchase it for myself!

Little Bundle Girl and her snowdrop (yes you can get pink ones) has been coloured with Zig Clean Color Brush Pens.

I think we could all do with a few signs of Spring right now.

Hugs


3 comments:

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card and totally agree with you about needing spring to come,
Deborah

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Gorgeous card, love the border and I'm sure your Mum's garden is gorgeous with all those snowdrops.
Faith x

Annette said...

She's gorgeous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the brighter colours of the Zigs for her. And of course I adore that die. It's a beautiful card sweetie. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...