WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 February 2020

Bookworm Squidgy (DT) Dies To Die For

Gasp, pant pant, sorry I am late today chaps, I had some family errands to run
and I wanted them done before Storm Dennis arrived.  It's dad's birthday on Tuesday and I wanted to get his presents to him before any more trees fell over.

So, what do I have for you today - well, let me tell you a story.....


And the gorgeous products purchased from Dies To Die For are:

Squidgy painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Stay warm, stay dry, stay safe

Hugs



2 comments:

Annette said...

Very sweet. Think those specs may be a size too large for her though. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely adorable in every way Squirrel, hope your Dad has a Happy birthday.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...