WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 27 February 2020

As You Like It (DT) Favourite Flower

And another month ticks by, another month closer to Spring!  It's AS YOU LIKE IT day and, thinking of Spring, our theme this time around is Favourite Flower (and please explain your choice)

I do have more than one favourite flower, but for sentimental family reasons, this time I have chosen a Dog Rose.  I love the simplicity of the flower, it's delicacy, it's wildness, but it's ability to still look absolutely stunning.


for this little cutie I have used
and an older sentiment from My Favorite Things

Bundle Girl and her rose have been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our sponsor for this challenge with a voucher for the store is

Hugs





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image, you're correct about the rose and love the paper and design/
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colours and a real cute image. Elaine

Annette said...

Beautiful card, I love the pink and blue, and your perfect shading. So pretty. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...