WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 8 June 2019

Purr-fect (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello chaps,  I am hoping that I have a safer day than yesterday.  Firstly I managed to tip over a 400ml (full) glass of squash, thankfully it was heavily diluted so it wasn't sticky, but there was a lot of dashing around the office grabbing paper towels to mop it all up from my desk.  How can water travel so far?!  Then when I was getting dinner ready I knocked over a full cup of chilled coffee, over me, the worktop, the floor, down the cupboard door......... AND if that wasn't enough, I then managed to trip over the cable while I was charging the laptop.  It really was NOT my day!

Anyhoo, I have used Rosie as my muse (or is that mews) for this make




Phew, that's a whole lot of MFT!

Kitty has been painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs to all




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness, at least it was the three, so you should be OK now. LOL.
Love your card and your Rosie looks like a wise cat.
Faith x

Annette said...

A lovely Rosie card! My lovely princess!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...