WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 June 2019

Friendly Foxes (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, happy weekend to you!

It's been a week of typical British weather, humid, sunny, wet, thunderstorms, breezy, you name it, we have (almost) had it all these past few days.  We had one storm this week, in the early hours of Wednesday morning, that was realllllllly loud, one clap of thunder woke me up so suddenly and I was all discombobulated and had no idea who I was, where I was, or what time of day (or night) it was.  The only comfort was that everyone at work a few hours later looked as bleary as I felt!

Anyhoo, last weekend was of course Father's Day in the UK, and I had been saving this set to make my dad his card - he is a country boy to the core and he has such a love of wildlife that it seems right to use this cheeky fella for him.


So the ingredients that I used from Dies To Die For are
and there is a matching Friendly Foxes die set available too

Again this week, I have had the C word mentioned in respect of my colouring - guys, I don't use Copics, I wish I could but I don't have those skills!  99.9% of my images are watercoloured painted using Distress Inks (ReInkers) as my paints.

Hugs to all




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BRILLIANT and I bet he LOVED the sentiment. Fabulous colouring, makes me feel I must try harder with colouring!

Yep! terrible Summer weather, although they have promised a few days of maybe summer with a little heat? Hope so.
Faith x

Annette said...

I love this furry fella. Gorgeous inking, but I need to ask why you used the word discombobulated? Paul's been using it almost everyday for some reason or another. Has it suddenly become trendy? I'm never one to be in with the times! LOL xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...