WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 6 June 2019

Favourite Stamp Brand (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Another fortnight has whizzed past, and here we are with a new challenge from the

This time, for your delight and delectation our theme is
Your Favourite Stamp Brand

When I first started stamping, I fell in love with Margaret Sherry's cute animal designs that Penny Black Inc turned into stamps, and I built up a rather large collection, so based purely on numbers, I have to say Penny Black are my favourite, especially as I still have them all!


This is only of my first PBs - Bubble of Joy
Dotty edged die is by Crealies
Papers are MFT Hearts & Stripes and Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Scallops
The sentiment die was a magazine freebie
Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

I do hope you will be able to pop over to the challenge and join in the fun!

Hugs

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute, I love PB too

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I can see why you kept these images, so adorable and so wonderful with your fab colouring.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Brilliant, love the little hearts and that amazingly coloured cork. Elaine

Annette said...

This little guy is adorable. Beautiful colouring and I love the pop of red on the cork.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...