WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 January 2018

DTDF (DT) Wendy's Cupcakes

Morning all, it's Saturday (hurrah) and I have a lot to squish in to today, so best I make a start by showing you my DIES TO DIE FOR make for this week.

As it has been so dark and miserable, I made this bright and cheery card for a friend's birthday last Monday.  She said it did indeed make her think of summer with the hot colours.




Now this is done, I need to get a gammon joint in the oven, go and get my haircut, dash over to the doctors' and collect a prescription for dad (he is still very under the weather), whip the gammon out of the oven, visit mum and dad, scoot back home to sort some stuff out (laundry etc), cook the rest of dinner, eat, and finally relax with a dose of Casualty!  Hope your day isn't going to be quite so rushed.

Hugs to all


6 comments:

Annette said...

This really is a lovely card hun, very 'jolly' and fun colours. A perfect card for a dull January day. xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.Super cute image and I love your bright colours.xx

Brawny x said...

Just fabulous x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous colours, great sentiment, fab design.
Hope you got everything done AND had time to relax.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty and that's a great sentiment love and hugs Carole x

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...