WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 18 January 2018

AYLI (DT) Favourite Die

I'm scheduling this post for Thursday and our new challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT - I hope by then we might have had a little bit of sunshine because, seriously, I am starting to feel like a mole with all this darkness.

Darkness is my excuse for a not very good photo this week, I had to take it under artificial light, which never gives a true reading of colour.

Anyhoo, our theme for this fortnight is FAVOURITE DIE (and why).  This was so difficult, it was like asking me to choose my favourite pet, impossible.  I use a lot of stitched effect dies, and I absolutely love these double stitched ones, they just finish the image panel off beautifully.  This simple square is one of my most used.


So, the things I have used to make this are:
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Die-Namics Double Stitched Square Stax
Not sure about the border die, so if anyone could shed light on that I'd be grateful
LOTV: Circular Sentiment stamp
Die-Namics Stitched Circle Stax
Tonic dies (it's a scalloped frame from within a set (label long gone)
MFT 6x6 Dots & Stripes
Lilac cardstock from Rymans


and our generous sponsor for this challenge is

Lawn Fawn

Prize:




That's all from me folks.
Hugs

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely bright and colourful. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image, a girl who's enjoying herself no matter what LOL. Gorgeous colouring and yes those double stitched dies are beautiful.
Faith
x

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.Fabulous image and I love your bright colours ;D

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely card its a great stamp and design Love and hugs Carole x

Annette said...

This is GORGEOUS. I Love love love her. xxx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...