WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 13 January 2018

DTDF (DT) Raven Loves Ribbon

Thank Crunchie it's Saturday!  Oh wow, it has felt like a really long week.
 Anyhoo, I am here with a hoooge dose of sisterly love for my
Dies To Die For make for this week.

(pssst, this is why I should stick with CAS designs)


Here is the list of loveliness that I used (deep breath)
That fabulous sentiment comes with the stamp

Lots to do today, including some errands for my parents as dad is still poorly.
After that, I'm hoping for a quick nap!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

What a stunning design this is just fab Love and hugs Carole x

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel and I just love her dress and want one the same..love your card design too and all the heart papers..enjoy your Nana nap..

luv CHRISSYxx

Annette said...

She's beautiful petal. A perfect card made my a perfect lady. Missed you yesterday. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Your card is wonderful, love the dies and the fabby papers and colour combo a great image too. Hope your Dad is better and you had your nap :)
Faith
x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous cardvx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...